axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: WS-Adressing issue
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:59:29 GMT
Richard,

Actually, soapAction is an attribute on the <operation> element.

See the (newly updated) reference.html file in the docs directory for
examples and a detailed listing of all the things you can set in WSDD.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Martin [mailto:rmarti@essex.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:52 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: WS-Adressing issue

Hi Tom,

Thanks for that! I'm checking the code out at the moment - I'll see if
it works. One question - what extra information needs to be specified in
the WSDD? I was close to a patch for a type 2 solution (as defined by
Glen) using a <parameter name="soapAction" value="..."> as a child of
the service element. I presume something similar is in order here?

Regards,

Richard