attic-general mailing list archives

From Gavin McDonald <gmcdon...@apache.org>
Subject CMS removals of Sqoop and Metamodel
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2021 08:04:27 GMT
Hi All,

Both Sqoop and Metamodel were projects still on the CMS and were slated for migration.
This is no longer happening, but we would still want to get them 'off of the CMS'.

Steps to be taken are :-

1. Remove both entries from cms.conf [1]
2. svn mv their generated site content output from [2] to [3]
3. Update their svnpubsub.conf entry in relation to step 2 [4] - (from CMS to SITES)
4. A teardown of their CMS site at [5]

I believe you don't need access to their site source any longer to mark their websites as
being
in the Attic but rather use a control file/dir ?

If no objections I'd like to get this done in the next day or two.

Thanks!

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/cms.conf

[2] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/[metamodel | sqoop]/content/

[3] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/sites/[metamodel | sqoop]