attic-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Board Report Jan 2016
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 04:38:46 GMT
Here's what I've committed. Please let me know if anything should be
changed.

Also - if anyone is able to look into closing out the Deltacloud JIRA
issue, that would be brilliant.

---

 - The Attic is where projects slumber when their communities fade away.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - One project move to the Attic was completed (Shindig). Deltacloud remains
   mostly done with Git aspects needing completing. Ryan Baxter's help
   moving Shindig to the Attic was very much appreciated.

## Health report:
 - Not perfect - i.e. the Deltacloud retirement remained incomplete.
Otherwise
   quiet with not a lot pressing to do this quarter, as shown by the lower
   mailing list activity.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 20 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Hervé Boutemy on Sat Jul 18 2015

## Releases:

 - No release data could be found [FIX!]

## Mailing list activity:

 - general@attic.apache.org: