attic-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forking Apache XMLBeans
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 09:26:21 GMT
Take the latest code (either the source download from our archives or the
last code in subversion), rename the product (i.e. we reserve our rights to
the name Apache XmlBeans) and set it up at a place of your own choosing.
Let us know a url to that place and we'll happily advertise a link to your
project so others become aware of it.

Main rules that come to mind are:

1) Your changes are under whatever license you choose to apply, but the
original code remains Apache 2.0 licensed; thus you have to adhere to that
license, including retaining our LICENSE/NOTICE files and source headers.
2) Change the project name.

Hen