attic-general mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Board report - Apache Attic, April 2013
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:52:03 GMT
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:39:54 +0200
> From: Gianugo Rabellino <gianugo@rabellino.it>
> To: "general@attic.apache.org" <general@attic.apache.org>
> Subject: [DRAFT] Board report - Apache Attic, April 2013
> Sender: gianugo@outlook.com
>
> (please add/modify this very short board report) No issues requiring board
> attention. No activity in the past two months in the Attic project, although
> mailing lists have been responsive. Looking forward to more projects seeking
> Attic support.

Hi,

   project XML was retired a year ago ; the project page
   still has to be attic'ed ; if that's done, I can set
   the proper redirects in "/dist/xml/".

   Regards,

   HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL        F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/