arrow-user mailing list archives

From Aldrin <akmon...@ucsc.edu>
Subject Re: Understanding R and C++ using cpp11
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:54:08 GMT
Thank you Neal! I'll check those out and I appreciate the tips!

Hi Antoine, I do include those. That's a reason I am especially confused,
since I don't get any issue on including them. Although, interestingly, the
error " 'arrow' does not name a type " is there whether or not I include
the arrow headers. If they are not included though, compilation stops at
that step.

Here's a gist to make it easier to see the difference. I've also included
more code just for completeness. If there's anything else I can include
that would be helpful, please let me know!

https://gist.github.com/drin/d9f4400670eae69f5c367b37ca8c1b24

Aldrin Montana
Computer Science PhD Student
UC Santa Cruz