arrow-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Foreman <djf.sci...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing back and forth from Python and C++ with Pyarrow C++ extension and pybind11 (#10488)
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:24:58 GMT
Hello,

This is a continuation of issue #10488 on the Apache Arrow Github.  Thank
you for your quick response!

I have added

target_link_libraries(helperfuncs PRIVATE arrow_python_shared)

to my cmakelists file, but it appears that cmake is unable to find this
library, while it can find both the *arrow_shared* and *arrow_static*
libraries.  The documentation doesn't appear to mention
*arrow_python_shared* either.  Am I missing this library?  I downloaded
pyarrow using python pip install into a python virtual-environment.  Does
apache arrow need to be cloned from github to get this library?

I can't seem to find libraries under the names *arrow_shared* or
*arrow_static* in my pyarrow module directory, and it seems these are an
umbrella name for a variety of libraries.  Is this the case?  If not, where
should I look to find them?