arrow-user mailing list archives

From "Weber, Eugene" <efwe...@evoforge.org>
Subject Re: LLVM Question
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2021 14:55:33 GMT
Thanks Wes.

________________________________
From: Wes McKinney <wesmckinn@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 10:46:01 AM
To: user@arrow.apache.org
Subject: Re: LLVM Question

clang-format is only used in development for formatting the codebase (and checking that it's
been formatted). Clang tools (format and tidy) aren't necessary for building the library (Gandiva)
that requires LLVM

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 9:43 AM Weber, Eugene <efweber@evoforge.org<mailto:efweber@evoforge.org>>