arrow-user mailing list archives

From Neal Richardson <neal.p.richard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Boost
Date Mon, 03 May 2021 15:06:41 GMT
Bintray was shut down Saturday (May 1). The surest fix for this is to
upgrade to the latest (4.0.0) release of arrow, which does not have any
references to bintray. If you need to be on an older version, you can
download the correct boost source tarball (they're hosting on sourceforge
now, I believe) and set the environment variable ARROW_BOOST_URL to point
to the local file.

Neal