arrow-user mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of plasma
Date Tue, 04 May 2021 15:12:59 GMT
hi Jacopo — absent developer-maintainers, it is de facto deprecated
since the previous developer-maintainers (who work on the Ray project)
have forked away and abandoned it. If someone wants to resume
development and maintenance of the codebase (or fund work on it,
please contact me if you want to fund it!), that would be great.