I've been using Arrow's GLib library to write an Arrow library for the Swift programming language. In Python I am using pyarrow.plasma to store RecordBatch buffers, and I would like to retrieve those in Swift. However, I just noticed that there is no mention of plasma in the GLib interface: https://arrow.apache.org/docs/c_glib/arrow-glib/api-index-full.html. Is Plasma not a part of GLib by design or is it planned to add it? In the meantime, it looks like my option is to call the arrow C++ library from my Swift layer? I see instructions here for using Plasma in C++: https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/cpp/apidoc/tutorials/plasma.md

And an unrelated, less important question:
Should I be able to call Plasma from the C++ library in Cython rather than using the pyarrow Plasma interface in Cython? I think I will just need to `cdef extern` declare all of the C++ interfaces I need to call.

Thanks,
Xander