arrow-user mailing list archives

From "Xander Dunn" <xan...@xander.ai>
Subject Re: [C++] Decoding Plasma Objects as RecordBatches
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2021 08:56:07 GMT
Oh boy, that did it. Thank you!

I originally tried that after seeing it in the arrow code base, but I got different errors.
That may have been before I figured out the correct #include. Now I need to understand the
difference in syntax. Why does this init syntax work whereas ` auto buf_reader = arrow::io::BufferReader(buffer);`
doesn't? I think this is a C++ question rather than an arrow question.

Thanks,

Xander