arrow-user mailing list archives

From Sutou Kouhei <...@clear-code.com>
Subject Re: Arrow Flight in C
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2021 04:40:08 GMT
Hi,

I hope that we implement Apache Arrow Flight bindings to
Apache Arrow C GLib by 5.0.0. Are you interested in
development them together?

If you aren't interested in it, you can implement glue
module in C++ by yourself. C interface in Apache Arrow C++
will help you: https://arrow.apache.org/docs/cpp/api/c_abi.html

Thanks,
--
kou

In <97908a2bf6f64395a25b58950ea9e341@tudelft.nl>
  "Arrow Flight in C" on Fri, 9 Apr 2021 02:29:37 +0000,
  Tanveer Ahmad - EWI <T.Ahmad@tudelft.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I need some help in sending Arrow RecordBatches over Arrow Flight inside a C application.
As there is no interface for Arrow Flight is available for Arrow CGlib. Does someone have
some custom C interface/suggestions to use C++ functions for Arrow Flight inside a C application.
Thanks.