It is unofficial from the perspective of the Arrow project., I pointed to it as an example.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 9:08 AM Priyanshu Mittal <prmittal.nch@gmail.com> wrote:
One more query here,
Although I'm still not able to figure out how to build and run the code in this repo https://github.com/rymurr/flight-spark-source but hopefully if it works, then I would like to know that is the code in this repo for flight spark connector is some sample code written by an individual or it is official spark flight connector code supported by arrow or some other community?

Thanks,
Priyanshu