arrow-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Nugent <nug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing CA configurations under Python
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2021 17:58:05 GMT
Right. It’s more or less the same issue though as I need to actually change the CA file in
use after the program starts by setting the env. The correct file to use is listed in a large
config file that needs to be parsed.

I’ll file an issue.

Thanks,

-Dan Nugent
On Mar 20, 2021, 13:55 -0400, Antoine Pitrou <antoine@python.org>, wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 12:38:14 -0400
> Daniel Nugent <nugend@gmail.com> wrote:
> > At the moment, if you load up the pyarrow.fs module, it initializes the ca configurations
from the ssl module.

> > I have a situation where I need to change those at runtime. At the moment, it looks
like these can only be set once when the pyarrow.fs module is loaded. Is it possible to modify
these values after the initialization has occurred? It’s fine that they are global, I just
have to load a Certificate file at a later point.