arrow-user mailing list archives

From Priyanshu Mittal <prmittal....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to connect arrow flights to spark clusters
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2021 03:22:05 GMT
Hi Micah,

I tried to understand this repo
https://github.com/rymurr/flight-spark-source but I'm not able to build and
run this code. Readme file also doesn't explain how to run this code.. So,
can anyone help me in running this code? And also is there any
documentation related to it?

Further, I found very less resources for usage of Arrow flight and like how
we can use it in our project. So If there are any implementations of Arrow
flight or Spark Flight connector, It would be great if you can share that
with us.

Thanks,
Priyanshu