arrow-user mailing list archives

From Priyanshu Mittal <prmittal....@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Flight multiple endpoints
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2021 04:29:40 GMT
Hi,

Suppose we have multiple streams of data, then should we create multiple
flights for these streams or should we push all the streams in the same
flight?
And also when should we use multiple endpoints like we should upload a
single stream to multiple endpoints or different endpoints are used for
different streams?
I was trying to get what is the right way to use the arrow flight?

Furthermore, I didn't find any practical implementation of it.
So can anyone please provide the sample implementation or documentation for
this?

Thanks,
Priyanshu