arrow-user mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Flight multiple endpoints
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2021 19:10:52 GMT
The answers to these questions depend greatly on the particular
implementation of Flight — they're left to the developer creating the
Flight implementation to decide what makes sense. Simple
implementations may just have one endpoint for a client to consume (a
point-to-point transfer) whereas others may involve multiple
endpoints.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 10:30 PM Priyanshu Mittal <prmittal.nch@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Suppose we have multiple streams of data, then should we create multiple flights for
these streams or should we push all the streams in the same flight?
> And also when should we use multiple endpoints like we should upload a single stream
to multiple endpoints or different endpoints are used for different streams?