arrow-user mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSerror:Unable to load libjvm
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:34:24 GMT
I have never developed or tested the HDFS integration on Windows (we don't
test it in our CI either), so we would need to see if there is someone
reading who has used it successfully to try to help, or a developer who
wants to dig in and try to get it to work themselves (fixing anything that
pops up along the way).