arrow-user mailing list archives

From Yibo Cai <yibo....@arm.com>
Subject Re: LLVM
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2021 04:32:25 GMT
Define below two cmake variables can select specific compilers.

$ cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/usr/bin/clang++-9 -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/usr/bin/clang-9 .....

On 3/31/21 12:25 PM, Micah Kornfield wrote:
> Have you tried setting the CC and CXX environment variables to point the compiler you
want before running CMake?  This has worked in the past for me (at least for switching between
GCC and LLVM, I don't recall if I ever had more than one version of either installed on the
system).