arrow-user mailing list archives

From 황세규 <gladiato...@naver.com>
Subject OSerror:Unable to load libjvm
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2021 11:09:48 GMT
Hello dear.
My name is Joseph Hwang. I am a developer in South Korea.
I try to develop hadoop file system client application with pyarrow 3 on windows 10. First,
my development environment are like below,

OS : Windows 10
Language : Anaconda 2020.11
IDE : eclipse

And my environment variables are

JAVA_HOME : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.10
HADOOP_HOME : C:\hadoop-3.3.0
ARROW_LIBHDFS_DIR : C:\hadoop-3.3.0\lib\native
CLASSPATH = 'hdfs classpath --glob'

These are my short python codes with pyarrow

from pyarrow import fs
hdfs = fs.HadoopFileSystem('localhost', port=9000)

But I can not connect to my hadoop file system. The brought error is

hdfs = fs.HadoopFileSystem('localhost', port=9000)
  File "pyarrow\_hdfs.pyx", line 83, in pyarrow._hdfs.HadoopFileSystem.__init__
  File "pyarrow\error.pxi", line 122, in pyarrow.lib.pyarrow_internal_check_status
  File "pyarrow\error.pxi", line 99, in pyarrow.lib.check_status
OSError: Unable to load libjvm:

I think my codes have some problems with java configuration but I have no idea how to correct
this error.
Kindly inform me of your advise to correct this error. Thank you for reading my e-mail.
Best regards.