Hello Alex,

no issues, happy to help and nice to see that your problem has been fixed with the change of the configuration. If ever other problems come up with the conda package of Arrow, feel free to open an issue at https://github.com/conda-forge/arrow-cpp-feedstock This is the best place to post them.

Best
Uwe