Hi,
I am new to rust so my question can be nonsense so thank you for your patience in advance. I am trying implement a small single node query service and it will return its data over grpc(not flight). When i try to use execution context and dataframe api behind a tonic service,compiler gives error:
the trait Sync is not implemented for dyn datafusion::dataframe::DataFrame
as i understand all futures should be sync+send for tonic and currently dataframe api is not sync+send. Are there any plans to make it sync+send? Or should i look for other ways to implement it?Currently i am using this method
https://docs.rs/tokio/1.1.1/tokio/task/struct.LocalSet.html#use-inside-tokiospawn

Best Regards...