Hi. I'm interested in reading parquet files stored in S3. I would like to be able to do the followings:
1. read a single s3 file;
2. read all files in a s3 directory; and
3. read some files matching patterns in a s3 directory.

Currently, parquet.rs only supports local disk files. Potentially, this can be done using the rusoto crate that provides a s3 client. What would be a good way to do this?
1. create a remote parquet reader (potentially duplicate lots of code)
2. create an interface to abstract away reading from local/remote files (not sure about performance if the reader blocks on every operation)

Jack