Hi Uwe,

I apologize for taking your time and thank you for confirming that boost-cpp is no longer a runtime dependency. I see now that the issue was that our .condarc file placed the conda/anaconda channel about conda/conda-forge channel causing it to download from that channel which for some reason must still list boost-cpp as a dependency. Explicitly using conda-forge as the channel via "conda install -c conda-forge pyarrow=2.0.0" now no longer pulls in boost-cpp.

Thanks again,
Alex