arrow-user mailing list archives

From Joris Van den Bossche <jorisvandenboss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Python] Possible to filter member of struct field?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:37:18 GMT
Hi Partha,

The functionality to select a nested field exists in the C++ library, but
as far as I know, this is not yet exposed in the Python bindings, so the
example you are showing is not yet supported in practice.

I opened a JIRA to track this feature:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-11259

Best,
Joris