arrow-user mailing list archives

From Micah Kornfield <emkornfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java] Map as key or value in Map (nested maps)
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2021 19:41:35 GMT
Hi John,
I believe this is an oversight in the API.  I think we should probably open
up a JIRA and try to address it.

Depending on the use-case you might be able to write a map as
list-of-struct<key, value> and replace the metadata at some point, but I'm
not sure if this is possible in the Java library, so I don't have any
examples.

Thanks,
Micah