arrow-user mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arrow C++ API - memory management
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2020 14:01:03 GMT
We'd prefer to answer questions on the mailing list or Jira (if
something looks like a bug).

There isn't enough detail on the SO question to understand what other
things might be going on, but you are never destroying
this->mArrowTable which is holding on to allocated memory. If the
memory use keeps going up through repeated calls to the CSV reader
that sounds like a possible leak, so we would need to see more
details, including about your platform.