arrow-user mailing list archives

From Kiel Friedt <Kiel.Fri...@pelion.com>
Subject Archery benchmark not using multicore while running tests.
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:49:19 GMT
Hi All,

I am benchmarking using archery and during the initial build I do see many cores are used
for building. Averaging around 60% on a 8 core machine. But after building only a single core
is used. How can I allow tests to run and utilize all cores on my system?

Kiel

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or
copy the information in any medium. Thank you.