arrow-user mailing list archives

From Micah Kornfield <emkornfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a `write_record_batch` method corresonding to `pa.ipc.read_record_batch`?
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2020 04:17:44 GMT
Hi Shawn,
This method exists in the C++ implementation [1], so it is likely
reasonable to expose some form in python (I couldn't find it either in
pyarrow).  This should be reasonable straight-forward (you could follow the
path taken for read implementation) if it is something you wanted to
contribute.

Thanks,
-Micah

[1]