Hi,

I’m a contributor to the Texera (https://github.com/Texera/texera) project, which is an online big data analytics system providing visual and interactive workflow. Current we’re trying to use Arrow in our system (now we’re trying arrow for transferring data between JVM and a python process, but maybe eventually we will adopt Arrow throughout our system).

However, there seem to be very few tutorials regarding the Java API of Arrow, and the documentation provided by Arrow’s official website only has Maven JavaDoc, which is not very informative as a starting point.

So where can I find the kind of documentation like that of C++ and Python API where many examples are shown? I’ve noticed there are a few pages like this for Java (https://arrow.apache.org/docs/java/ipc.html), but these pages are not indexed and can only be discovered by searching. Is this something that is being worked on?

Thank you.

Best,

Xiaozhen Liu