arrow-user mailing list archives

From Neal Richardson <neal.p.richard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does gandiva support the unary minus operator?
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2020 20:23:28 GMT
I can't answer the first question authoritatively, though off the top of my
head, could you translate that to `0 - x` and use the binary operator? You
may also consider posting this question to the dev@arrow.apache.org mailing
list.

As for contributing tutorials and user guides, yes, please do. I believe
the right location to add what you're talking about would be in
https://github.com/apache/arrow/tree/master/docs/source/python.

Neal