Hi all,

I appreciate your help as a cpp newbie; I've done this in Java and Python and have verified my parquet file is valid.

I am trying to use the StreamReader class in cpp, which works easily and perfectly except for one problem... I am unsure how to map the list logical type to a type in cpp. The example code in the repo doesn't happen upon this case, but the data I deal with makes use of it.

Appreciate any other examples. Full case is described on SO (see below) if what I am asking doesn't make sense.

Best,
Alex

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62124673/how-to-read-parquet-group-list-field-in-cpp