arrow-user mailing list archives

From Alex Moore - Niemi <bigbadm...@gmail.com>
Subject How to read Parquet “group”/list field in cpp?
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2020 02:27:45 GMT
Hi all,

I appreciate your help as a cpp newbie; I've done this in Java and Python
and have verified my parquet file is valid.

I am trying to use the StreamReader class in cpp, which works easily and
perfectly except for one problem... I am unsure how to map the list logical
type to a type in cpp. The example code in the repo doesn't happen upon
this case, but the data I deal with makes use of it.

Appreciate any other examples. Full case is described on SO (see below) if
what I am asking doesn't make sense.

Best,
Alex

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62124673/how-to-read-parquet-group-list-field-in-cpp