arrow-user mailing list archives

From swizz one <soswi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Builder.resize in c
Date Wed, 06 May 2020 21:58:53 GMT
This is the example i did, the idea would be to have one thread creating
data and filling up the array, when full another thread sends it via
websocket.
The example just creats the buffer and sends it.

Also, lets say I want to read the gconstpointer from another process in a
different language, all I would have to do would be storw do a byte to
buffer transformation right?

Your's Faithfully,
Stevedan Ogochukwu Omodolor