arrow-user mailing list archives

From Sutou Kouhei <...@clear-code.com>
Subject Re: PyArrow building from source issue
Date Fri, 01 May 2020 21:16:48 GMT
Hi,

> I used these settings, I still want the libs to be in a custom directory,
> not in lib/

Why? We don't recommend it if you don't a CMake expert.

You can't do this if you use ARROW_HOME environment
variable.

You may able to do this by removing ARROW_HOME environment
variable and adding
PYARROW_CMAKE_OPTIONS="-DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/home/vibhatha/sandbox/arrow/repos/arrow/cpp/dist/lib/cmake/arrow"
environment variable or something.

Thanks,
--
kou