Hi all,

I am new to Arrow, and evaluating itĀ for use in a library that I am building. This library will mainly used via Python bindings (I am currently using pybind11) around a C++ codebase. I would like to compose Arrow data structures in C++ and return them back to Python through function calls, ultimately resulting in a pandas dataframe. Ideally, I would not have to use Plasma or IPC for this.

Is this a supported use model, and is there an example anywhere I could build from? I have been reading the docs but it's not clear to me how I would get started. Apologies if it's in there and I missed it.

Thanks,

-Marc