arrow-user mailing list archives

From Simon Dumke <simon.du...@ipp.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Arrow & Time series analytics
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:27:36 GMT
Thanks Joris, Wes and Raul for the feedback. I'm still working on
convincing other people in our organisation that we would benefit from
integrating artow into our systems and gradually replacing differen
proprietary, internal data structures ;-)

The Khiva project sounds like a good starting point for integrating time
series analytics into the arrow-verse™, although i can not measure from
some shallow looks into the code, whether or how much thosealgorithms are
working on arrow structures. I'll keep an eye on it.

Great thanks and kind regards,
Simon