arrow-user mailing list archives

From Raúl Bocanegra Algarra <raul.bocane...@shapelets.io>
Subject Re: Pyarrow installation
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 17:59:36 GMT
Not an expert, but seems like a mismatch in ABI version in the library you are loading as shown
here: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/arrow-dev/201808.mbox/%3cCAJPUwMA2rF4ZqbLnRD0-bmfGf6ybj8n3Xi=HNKfEXs3DVc5PMw@mail.gmail.com%3e.
You can "lsof -p <your program pid>" and see what library your program is loading and
check if that's what you expected.

Hope that helps.

Raúl Bocanegra Algarra

Software Engineer

M: + 34 617 83 64 45 -  E: raul.bocanegra@shapelets.io<mailto:luis.sanchez@shapelets.io>

________________________________
From: xxwang <xiaoni.wang@obspm.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 3:15 PM
To: user@arrow.apache.org <user@arrow.apache.org>
Subject: Pyarrow installation

Dear all,
     I tried to installed Pyarrow (within python 3.7), by using pip install pyarrow. The installation
seems OK. But when I do «  import pyarrow», then there is an error as below. I do not understand
why ….. If you could give some help, I will greatly appreciate !

Best regards
Xiaoni

.conda/envs/python3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyarrow/lib.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so:
undefined symbol: _ZNK5arrow6Status8ToStringB5cxx11Ev