arrow-user mailing list archives

From "black" <black_...@qq.com>
Subject Re: python2.7 cannot install pyarrow
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:19:27 GMT
Hi,

I feel bad about what you said, I would recommend my company to upgrade the python version.
In fact, I really don't like the very low version of the development environment. Thank you
again, I wish you a happy life.

Black

From: "Uwe L. Korn"<uwelk@xhochy.com>;
Date: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 04:13 PM
To: "user"<user@arrow.apache.org>;

Subject: Re: python2.7 cannot install pyarrow

 Hello,

yes for now we support Python 2.7 on Linux but as with many other Python packages, this support
will end at the end of the year.

Uwe

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, at 10:13 AM, black wrote:

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for you response. My system is Windows. As you say, I think the only way is update
to the python3.7 on my computer. But I just learned that my company's cluster environment
is Linux system, and I think there is no problem to install pyarrow on Linux python2.7, is
that true?

Kind Regards

Black