arrow-user mailing list archives

From Игорь Кравченко <awpkraban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PyArrow connect to Azure Data Lake Gen2
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2019 13:08:44 GMT
I just tried to access my account with the storefact, and unfortunately
received the following error message:

*OSError: Blob API is not yet supported for hierarchical namespace
accounts. ErrorCode:
BlobApiNotYetSupportedForHierarchicalNamespaceAccounts<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="utf-8"?><Error><Code>BlobApiNotYetSupportedForHierarchicalNamespaceAccounts</Code><Message>Blob
API is not yet supported for hierarchical namespace accounts.*

ср, 17 лип. 2019 о 14:12 Игорь Кравченко <awpkrabanoob@gmail.com>
пише: