arrow-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Binet <seb.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Go / Python Sharing
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:18:16 GMT
As far as i know, Go does support IPC (as in the arrow IPC format)

Another option which has been discussed at some point was to have a shared
memory allocator so the arrow arrays could be shared between processes.

I haven't looked in details what implementing plasma support for Go would
need on the Go side...

-s

sent from my droid