arrow-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Palumbo <ap....@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Cant build py-arrow with CUDA
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 22:40:09 GMT
Thank you, Pearu! I havent wortked with the conda yet I've been working from python virtualenvs
and I was tryinig to stay simple.  I will give that a try.

--Andy
________________________________
From: Pearu Peterson <pearu.peterson@quansight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:24 PM
To: user@arrow.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cant build py-arrow with CUDA

Hi,
Here's mine cheat-sheet for building pyarrow with CUDA support (using conda dependencies):
  https://github.com/Quansight/pearu-sandbox/blob/master/README-pyarrow.md
HTH,
Pearu

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:11 AM Andrew Palumbo <ap.dev@outlook.com<mailto:ap.dev@outlook.com>>
wrote:
Hello,
I've been trying to build py-arrow with CUDA support, unsuccessfully for some time.
I've tried the directions here:

https://arrow.apache.org/docs/python/development.html#development

with -DARROW_CUDA=ON in thr cmake build, with no luck.  I'm running Python3.6 on linux.

I've gone through the cpp dir and the python dir and configured cmake with ccmake; No luck.
 I have built py-arrow several times without CUDA support, but am very interested in the numba
integration.

Is there anything Obvious that I am missing?

Thanks,

Andy