arrow-user mailing list archives

From Shade Alabsa <shade34...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building pyarrow for global use within Alpine
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 16:09:32 GMT
I'm pretty sure I tried that and it didn't work, but I probably did
something wrong. I actually asked on the GH issue as well and a person
replied with a gist which did work for the step I needed. Though it broke a
step down the line. Thanks for the reply though. Below are the links to the
gist he created which worked.

https://gist.github.com/bskaggs/fc3c8d0d553be54e2645616236fdc8c6

Respectfully,
Shade Alabsa