arrow-user mailing list archives

From Shade Alabsa <shade34...@gmail.com>
Subject Building pyarrow for global use within Alpine
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 21:00:53 GMT
I've recently tried to build pyarrow for use within a docker container
running alpine linux. I found a SO post which links to a GH issue where it
lists steps to build it from source. I followed those steps and was
successful in building it but I can only use it when I start the python
shell from within the /arrow/python directory. Is there a step missing or
am I missing something for using pyarrow globally within this container?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Links:
SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49059779/installing-pyarrow-in-alpine-docker
GH: https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues/2818