arrow-user mailing list archives

From Pearu Peterson <pearu.peter...@quansight.com>
Subject Re: Cant build py-arrow with CUDA
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 23:49:27 GMT
Hi Andy,

`make format` is just a convenience step when making development changes to
the arrow C++ files that fixes any source formatting issues that I might
have introduced when modifying the source files. You don't have to run it.

I cannot explain why `make format` is failing for you without seeing the
failure messages.

Note that the instructions were created just for myself, I just thought
that these might be useful for answering your questions.

Best regards,
Pearu