arrow-user mailing list archives

From Robert Nishihara <robertnishih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading Tensor from Plasma in Java
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:32:56 GMT
I'd suggest taking a look at how the custom TF op reads from the plasma
store
https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/d7b6ca7feb8f6419cee7069dcef20252579ea107/python/pyarrow/tensorflow/plasma_op.cc#L238
.

You can directly read the object using the Java Plasma client (and then
create a TF Tensor from the resulting buffer). It may also be possible to
use the custom TF op in Java though I'm not sure what's involved there.