arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should I create a JIRA for each PR?
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:02:16 GMT
Hi Andy,

JIRA is the project's system of record for development activity and
planning. It's used to generate changelogs for releases. The general
guideline is that there should be a JIRA for any change that should appear
in the changelog. So you wouldn't need to make one to fix a typo in a
README for example. I would suggest creating JIRAs for both of these
patches.

Thanks!