zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kathryn Hogg <Kathryn.H...@oati.net>
Subject RE: Migrate from 3.4.x to 3.5.5
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:26:43 GMT
Unfortunately, it’s a one person project and I believe the maintainer has stated that he's
not using .Net any more so it doesn't get a lot of attention.  I've sent some bug fixes --
most notably the patch I submitted to Zookeeper for the bug in the lock recipe -- but he's
reticent to include patches that aren't in ZK core.   So I was maintaining an internal fork
at work.

Also, my duties at work changed last winter and I'm no longer working on .Net things so I've
had limited time to do a ZK 3.5.x upgrade myself or work on my Curator port to .Net.

--
Kathryn Hogg
Senior Technology Architect

-----Original Message-----
From: Andor Molnar [mailto:andor@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2019 3:04 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Migrate from 3.4.x to 3.5.5

{External email message: This email is from an external source. Please exercise caution prior
to opening attachments, clicking on links, or providing any sensitive information.}

Hi Kathryn,

Are you a contributor of that .Net client? Is it officially supported by Microsoft?
Would it make sense to merge it into the main repository at some point?

Andor