zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com>
Subject Ephemeral znode deleted infers session expired?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:37:59 GMT
Hi ZooKeepers,

I'd like to know whether an ephemeral znode deleted infers its
corresponding session expired.

The original situation is that when I create a leader latch as
ephemeral sequential znode. When the znode got deleted others possibly
become new leader so that I'd like to forbid any further operations from
the former leader. I'm thinking of achieve this for free if zookeeper
already confirms that the following operations should be failed by
SessionExpiredException.

Best,
tison.